Final Cut Pro 5.0 Compression

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 4, 1 Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5 Ghz
K so i have just installed Final Cut Pro 5.0 and when i go to start editing i receive the message "Codec Not Found. You may be using a compression type without the corresponding hardware card." My hardware card is a Geforce 8600 Ct and i use a MacBook Pro with Leopard. I am just curious what i can do to fix this because i have this very good software and really want to work with it. Please anything to help i have been googleing and looking solutions up for hours and still nothing.
THanks
Chay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
Last time I had a similar problem I solved it by downloading and installing the latest driver for my video card. Have you checked on that?

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i googled a couple things a couldnt really find the most recent driver for my video card. And when i did find one it told me that it wasnt necessary for me to get one. Any way you could find me a link to a site with an update for free. I have a macbook pro with oxs 10.5. thanks a lot i am really stumped with this one.
Chase

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
K i have the MacBook Pro 4,1 "Core duo" 2.5 15 inch 08 .. Thanks again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.