I love my MacBook!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
I do not know if I posted this before but I'm going to tell you the story how I got my first Mac. I have been using a Compaq Presario since 2007 and it has been through war. My nephew chew through my power cord and ripped all the keys off. It was a soldier fighting to the last body. I only used it for music so I really didn't need it as much.
Then all of a sudden I had a physical memory dump of death. Which wouldn't even allow my computer to boot, sucked. So I was computerless then one day my little brother asked me what was wrong with my computer and I told him. He brushed it off like it wasn't anything. Now my little brother makes so much more money than me. Well one day I was at his house and he pops out of nowhere with a white box and a receipt. My first Mac turns out to be the new Macbook.
Nowadays I'm picking up MacWorld magazines and learning loads of info about using this. I love MacForums for the great help it has given me. Can't believe it though. I love it. Wish I had a invisible shield for it though. It gets dirty quick.

Reaction score
Nice! Can your little brother take on another brother 'cause I'm available.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Nice! Can your little brother take on another brother 'cause I'm available.

Seems like he has to destroy your current computer first before he can. >_<"

Anyways to the OP, that's a pretty wild story. Well at least your younger took responsibility after wrecking your computer. I know a lot of people that wouldn't own up. >_>" I think I need to find better friends.

OP
p3ezi(moto)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Seems like he has to destroy your current computer first before he can. >_<"

Anyways to the OP, that's a pretty wild story. Well at least your younger took responsibility after wrecking your computer. I know a lot of people that wouldn't own up. >_>" I think I need to find better friends.

I do too. I find most of the people I speak to are on forums...I hate my real life so-called friends

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I do too. I find most of the people I speak to are on forums...I hate my real life so-called friends

LOL, be sure that they don't come here and read that. :p

OP
p3ezi(moto)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
lol..it's true and they know it...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Mate welcome and truly great story about getting your 1st MB. There still is some good in the world.

Dont worry about those people that say "you cant choose your family, but you can your friends"
Would be awesome to have a Bro like yours... :)
You bought a smile to my face. Well done.
And yep its a great little community we have here. Friendly and knowledgeable folk around here.
Hope you stay for a while .... And spread the joy and your knowledge ;P

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Quad Core i7 2.8 ghz 1TB HDD
I wish my brother would buy me a macbook. He never wants to pay for anything he breaks of mine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Unibody 2.26 Dual, 2GB RAM, 250 GB HDD
Congratulations! Welcome to the new world of computing haha. I have Macbook too, and it is far superior.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Congrats and welcome ! This a pretty good place to meet a lot of great people....and me!

Clay

OP
p3ezi(moto)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thanks for all the replies....yeah and my nephew started eating my power cord on that old PC like it was candy....and that was the replacement I bought at walmart for $60

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.