IMAC 27" Quad Core

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I am a HUGE fan of the IMAC, I have owned the last 3 versions including the newest 27" QUAD....

I only have one beef with this model... The wireless Keyboard and mouse... its fustrating sometimes when it goes in sleep mode... and I hate how whenever I go to switch to Bootcamp to play my MMO it sometimes takes me 2-3 tries because it goes to sleep and doesent register that I am holding down the [option] key..

On a good note:
The screen is absolutely Brilliant, and the speed is so much better than its last version... I currently own the last version 24" also and i see a huge difference way to go MAC!!!

**PLEASE WAIT ATLEAST a month before releasing another version LOL***

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
I can't say this with certainty or from experience, BUT maybe if you took your keyboard to the nearest Apple Store (or called Apple phone support) they MIGHT let you exchange it for the wired keyboard.
Unless you're happier with the wireless. Perhaps there are sleep options in System Preferences for that. *shrug*

Reaction score
If / when I do purchase an iMac in the future, I will be getting "wired" keyboard and "wired" mouse. Also, getting the keyboard with side numeric pad.

If wireless isn't working good enough for you, I also recommend you exchange for a "wired" keyboard / "wired" mouse. On the positive side, its much harder to misplace a "wired" keyboard and "wired" mouse.

Hope this helps as well...

Reaction score
.... I only have one beef with this model... The wireless Keyboard and mouse... its fustrating sometimes when it goes in sleep mode... and I hate how whenever I go to switch to Bootcamp to play my MMO it sometimes takes me 2-3 tries because it goes to sleep and doesent register that I am holding down the [option] key...

Found a special untility that might help your Bootcamp situation.

For more details, surf: 123Macmini.com - News - Boot Camp Gains Support for Windows 7

Also surf: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL977

Hope this helps...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.