Help me GuyS !!

Reaction score
Hi guys

I just want to know how i can play PC GAMES in my new MacBook OS X
. I tried to search and find many things but i cant trust those sites actullay :D
. And im kinda addicted in this game ( The Lord Of The RingS: The Battle For Middle Earth 2 ). So plz guys help me to find the right programme that makes me play this game and back to my life :Smirk: .Give a link or something like that

i will be thankful guys

plz help me !!!! :[

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
That's a PC game, not for Mac OS X. Your best bet is to get Boot Camp installed, and you'll need your own copy of XP to install as well. Then you will need to boot into XP to play your game. I'm saying "XP" because I don't know about Vista or Windows7.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
If I were you, I'd stay away from Vista. You could check to see if Boot Camp and your game will work with Windows7. But actually, XP works great with games. And, if you run a Google Products search, you should find places to buy XP cheap. And, yes, you need to buy it.

OP
A
Reaction score
well thanks man

but i cant download a free programme that will let me play the game or buying a XP windows will be the only solution ?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Nothing to do with a comment/question or suggestion about the forum itself. Moving appropriately.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (late-2008)
nope. you need to be running windows.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.