Photoshop and Office serial key length help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.1 Core2, 1GB Ram, 160GB HD. 8GB Touch.
Hi, I have Office and Photoshop CS3 installed on my Mac but will be soon formatting and I don't have the serials anymore. I have looked in the programs themselves and found 2 serials/keys but i'm unsure if these are what are needed when installing.

If anyone can confim they are the correct length for when I re install that would be great:

Office: xxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxx 20 digits in 4 sections

Photoshop: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 20 digits in 1 long key

If anyone can confim with there own the correct amaount of digits or if they are not the install keys.

Cheers
Tom

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I can't confirm if the Photoshop CS3 key is correct or not, however, I suspect it is not since Adobe like Microsoft encrypts the product activation key.

The key you came up with for Office is definitely wrong.

Regards.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.1 Core2, 1GB Ram, 160GB HD. 8GB Touch.
Yeah I thought as much. Its a shame as i'm going to loose both these expensive programs.

Thanks anyway
Tom

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" (mid-09) | Specs:(2.26Ghz CPU,2gb ram, 160gb HD, Nvidia 9400m 256mb DDR3)
Assuming both programs were purchased legally and it seems you have the serial keys for both programs i suggest you call Adobe and Microsoft and tell them your situation, they might be able to tie your serial keys to the actual product keys for both products.(I know its a long shot but you got nothing to loose by trying).

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
If you do contact Microsoft, provide them with your product ID. To get that, go to Word > About Word. If I remember correctly, the installer noted that if you contact them for tech support, you should provide them with that number (it was definitely a number and I think it was the product ID). I suggest this because perhaps MS can find the serial key associated with that product ID. I don't actually know that for sure but it's worth a shot.

For Photoshop, according to this, you can go to Help > Registration to get your key if you registered it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.