couple of questions about the imac

P

pobed456

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about the imac.

First of all, if i do only web , maybe photoshop, listen to music and things like that, do you think it would be better for to take tge 1.8 or the 2.0.

If the 2.0, would the 20" screen make a big difference?

I am not really on a rush to buy it, so would it be better to wait for something else?

And i'm thinking the harmon kardon soundstick and the airport express, are they good buys?

Thank you very much
POB

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 1GB RAM Superdrive; 12" powerbook 512mb RAM G4 Superdrive
I had the 17" 1.8ghz and loved it. I upgraded to the 20" 2.0 because the upgrades were pretty impressive. The 20" monitor is stunning, the 260gb hard drive is huge, and the new video card is nice. If you can afford it I would go with the new 20". By the way all of the new models come with airport built in. Also, I had the soundsticks and they are nice, but in my opinion you are paying more for looks. I really like the logitech z2300 2.1 THX speakers. They have a very loud, crisp, beautiful sound, and they aren't as expensive as the soundsticks. Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" intel iMac, 15" MBP, 3 X 13.3" MB (family etc), G4 tower, 12" G4 PowerBook, iBook G4, 20" iMacG5
Hey i saw that setup on ebay the other day. Coincidence or is it yours?!

OP
N

nadeem

alexmaccoll said:
Hey i saw that setup on ebay the other day. Coincidence or is it yours?!
Do you have the link - that's definitely mine...! Sounds like someone nicked the pic to use....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.