I am LOST in my Graphic Tools

Reaction score
Dear all,

Is there any user friendly Graphic Tools for design logo?
Actually i tried to download some tools like CS2, Gimp...etc, but i found that i am LOST in those tools, i duno what i am doing...hummmm:Oops:

I had my hand drawing logo( it is something like my profile picture but i draw in another way) on Paper, so when i use thoese tools do i need to draw again step by step in Mac? or i scan the logo and redo it ?
I tried to scan it and use CS and Gimp~i reli no idea what i am doing !!!
Frustrated :Shouting:

Please help!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Dear all,

Is there any user friendly Graphic Tools for design logo?
Actually i tried to download some tools like CS2, Gimp...etc, but i found that i am LOST in those tools, i duno what i am doing...hummmm:Oops:

I had my hand drawing logo( it is something like my profile picture but i draw in another way) on Paper, so when i use thoese tools do i need to draw again step by step in Mac? or i scan the logo and redo it ?
I tried to scan it and use CS and Gimp~i reli no idea what i am doing !!!
Frustrated :Shouting:

Please help!

If you post the image, maybe we can tell you how to go about making it. Personally if I was making a Logo for myself I wouldn't make it using a pixel based program.

I would use a vector based one, so that I can resize the image to whatever size I want without any pixelation.

Inkscape is what I would use. Illustrator if you already have it.

OP
yarcherie
Reaction score
This is only a draft, i want to make it like a hand writing but wif some bling bling effect...:[

IMG_0179.JPG

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Do you want it to be all line art?

OP
yarcherie
Reaction score
Yup~~juz want to make it like raw~~~but with some special effect like some bling bling~~

Thank You ;D

Reaction score
THIS is what I have so far, its pretty rough. If you like the way its going I'll put more work into it and clean it up, add more detail etc. Keep in mind of course that the gradients, colors, and hair strands will not show in a black and white conversion. I can give you just the line art if you want.

PS: I tried attaching the file to the post but it didn't seem to want to work right (probably because of my slowwww slowwww internet).

EDIT: Ok so i guess the file did attach itself? I don't know, I'm new.

PPS: Sorry her doesn't look very good, like I said if you like the way its going I'll fix it.

girl logo.jpg

Reaction score
As an after thought you could download Inkscape its a free application for creating vector graphics and you could read some tutorials so you can learn the software and create things yourself so you can get the exact results you want.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.