New Here! Need Guidlines....

Reaction score
Hi Friends

I'm from India and planning to purchase new white Macbook but I have few queries and hope here my expert friends will answer it satisfactory.

Firstly I never worked on mac before will it be possible to install dual operating system Mac osx and Windows 7

Secondly are drivers available for windows platform too. and wht if I wish to install only clean Windows 7. Will still my warranty be available?

Kindly help me out as I'm seriously thinking to adopt mac in my life just because I love quality and technology together.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Quad Core i7 2.8 ghz 1TB HDD
Yes, you can run both Windows 7 and OS X. I don't really understand your second question. Are you asking if you can only run windows 7 and not OS X so your macbook acts like a windows machine?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes it is very possible but I have never understood why anyone would want to do that. The main reason I bought a mac was for OS X, but if you desire, you can certainly only run windows 7.

OP
A
Reaction score
well dear I'll adopt tht dual boot option. Just asking to know the possibilities. Also plz let me know abt drivers availability.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
What kind of drivers are you talking about?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes, windows 7 drivers are available.

OP
A
Reaction score
Available means will they come as bundle or I have to download them. If I have to download then can u plz provide me the link if possible. Also thanx for ur valuable support

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.