Cross platform (mobile) email client

Reaction score
Hi,

I may be wishfully dreaming here but is there such a thing as a cross platform, mobile email client?

I would like to be able to have my email set up on a usb memory stick so that I can carry it around, plug it in to a mac and there's my email or plug it in to a pc and hey presto theres my email again.

If that's not enough then I would like to be able to have multiple email accounts on the dreamworld email client.

Anyone got any ideas? I have tried a version of thunderbird that was sort of cross platform and mobile but it didn't work too well and writing a letter and posting it may well have been quicker at times.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
It's not a client solution but why not use something like gmail (googlemail) where you have huge amounts of storage for your email and you can get at it using any internet connected platform?

OP
A
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.

I need to set up twelve email accounts and unfortunately gmail only allows for five. Also I would like to be able to view and compose messages offline.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Doesn't matter if you use Gmail or another service; the point is that you should be storing your mail on the server(s), not carrying it around with you and loading it onto every computer you come across.

Use IMAP accounts, and you can use whatever client(s) you like on whatever platform(s) you like, and compose offline when necessary.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.