ygraph for mac

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently change to Mac and I'm looking for a program (free) equivalent to ygraph in ubuntu (visualize a 1D data, animated plot). Does anybody know which program do the same? or how do I install ygraph in Mac OS?

thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Is yGraph a graph editor ??
Anyways i found THIS

yED Graph editor

yEd is a very powerful graph editor that can be used to quickly and effectively generate drawings and to apply automatic layouts to a range of different diagrams and networks.

yEd is available as a free download with unrestricted functionality!

yEd makes full use of the yFiles library. This is a Java class library enabling the viewing, editing, optimizing, drawing, and animating of a wide range of diagrams, networks, and other graph-like structures.

yEd has been built using 100% lightweight Swing components. This allows it to run on any platform where a suitable Runtime Environment is available.

Might be something you looking for

Cheers

OP
C
Reaction score
=d

Is yGraph a graph editor ??
Anyways i found THIS

yED Graph editor

yEd is a very powerful graph editor that can be used to quickly and effectively generate drawings and to apply automatic layouts to a range of different diagrams and networks.

yEd is available as a free download with unrestricted functionality!

yEd makes full use of the yFiles library. This is a Java class library enabling the viewing, editing, optimizing, drawing, and animating of a wide range of diagrams, networks, and other graph-like structures.

yEd has been built using 100% lightweight Swing components. This allows it to run on any platform where a suitable Runtime Environment is available.

Might be something you looking for

Cheers
Thank you TattooedMac! I'm gonna check it out. I almost give up at mac OS this month cause I'm finishing my thesis and I just bought a MB and I'm having trouble to get used to this OS.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.