Keynote and Flip 4Mac

Reaction score
I receive beautiful PPS files and when I open them in Keynote, there is no music and it just isn't as pretty as when they're opened in our PC.

Also, the Flip4Mac is the size of a postage stamp when
I open a Windows Media file.

We bought this iMac last March and since it was so highly touted by graphic artists, I can't find much to write home about. It is lack luster and when I've created something in Paint Shop Pro, signatures that are in motion, snow or raindrops, it just shows up on the Apple without any animation at all. It's only when I turn on the PC that I can see the beauty.

Any suggestions or is this just the way this OS works?

Thank you.

Reaction score
I receive beautiful PPS files and when I open them in Keynote, there is no music and it just isn't as pretty as when they're opened in our PC.

Also, the Flip4Mac is the size of a postage stamp when
I open a Windows Media file.

We bought this iMac last March and since it was so highly touted by graphic artists, I can't find much to write home about. It is lack luster and when I've created something in Paint Shop Pro, signatures that are in motion, snow or raindrops, it just shows up on the Apple without any animation at all. It's only when I turn on the PC that I can see the beauty.

Any suggestions or is this just the way this OS works?

Thank you.

It's not the way the OS works. I work in the entertainment industry and many of the Powerpoint slaves have moved over to Keynote due to it's transitions and visual quality.

Are you sure you're using exactly the same file that your using on the PC? Check the file size etc.. If it's the size of a postage stamp then it sounds like it's been resized somehow. Maybe in an email program if someone doesn't know what they're doing..

Rimmer

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.