Where To Put A Memory Card On A G4 Cube

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 2.8GHz Dualcore 24'' / 2GB SDRAM / Snow Leopard 10.6.1 / external HD LaCie 500Gb
I have to completly reload a Powermac G4 Cube and it seem that they came with only 64mb of memory. So i want to put some memory in it but I don't know where and how to put the memory card on that toaster! Somebody can help me?

OP
bellastrada
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 2.8GHz Dualcore 24'' / 2GB SDRAM / Snow Leopard 10.6.1 / external HD LaCie 500Gb
Wow! If every question could be answer like this!
That's another point for your reputation marks! :)
Thanks a lot xthisisRomancex!
B.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I have a cube!832mb ram, runs like a dream.:mac: just turn it over and lay it on its top on a cloth or towel on a flat surface, push in the spring handle, pull the core out, on one side, dont remember which, are ram slots, have fun.

OP
bellastrada
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey Macman! Thanks, but for the first time ever, you're too late!
xthisisRomancex just gave me the adress of a small movie about how to put it!
I should have think before that you have an G4 Cube..... :(
However, prepare yourself, c'ause tomorrow if I have some problems with it, I'll be on this site totally in panic! ;)
B.

X

xthisisRomancex

I have a cube as well. I just go it not to long ago. i am still in the need of more ram.
as for i only have a 512 stcik in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.