printer help

Reaction score
im currently useing a hp psc 1410v and i have had no problems using it with my pc desktop but when i try to use it with my macbook it doesn't do anything. the macbook says its connected and everything. its using the pas 1400 software cause i couldn't find the 1410 software any suggestions. i just need it working so i can print my papers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Quad Core i7 2.8 ghz 1TB HDD
I'm guessing it's not working because your are using it with the pas 1400 software and nto the pas 1410 software which should be used. My best advice would be to find the pas 1410 software and see if it works then.

OP
C
Reaction score
i cant find it anywhere on the website. is there anyway i could set it up so its wireless? i have a linksys router and since my pc has no trouble would that be easier? no one in my family is good with computers which is why i come to here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13"
Go to this website

If that didn't work then...

Did your printer come with any disks?

If so, pop those in and download whatever it tells you to.

If not, see if there is a way that you can wire the printer to your MacBook. If it prints while wired, then try it again wireless.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.