Ipod accessories suggestions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ipod touch -- looking into running windows 7 on a mac... to much software i couldn't use.
first off, I'm not great at spelling, and my fingers are cold. I think we all know that this is a bane to typing with precision.

The idea behind this post was that I've had many ideas from friends and myself about possible Ipod accessories/apps for touch.

I have had at one point, a 3g nano, and a 3g touch(current)

all of my ideas will center around these, so any others are welcome to post, As I for one can't restrict you.

I also have a rudimentary understanding of the Iphone and it's features that differ from the touch.

My goal here is to create a petition to Apple to actually create some of the more popular ideas.

here goes -- item #1.

Ipod touch case -- that would thicken it to the extent of an Iphone with a case on while lengthening it at the bottom -- but would contain a backup battery, and WiFi range extender (PC level range -- my laptop has three times the WiFi range at full charge) and an app would be for free download where you can view the internet off of this range extender. As this is from Apple, The whole App may be called "Safari WiFi range extender" or something less cheesy. Another App would be available for a elite version which could jack up the # of gigs the ipod touch has free. This could all be accessed off of the app, and the App would come up like the home screens, but with the app name at the top and only the stuff on it would show up.
(tip for if this ever exists -- put all your music or all your video on just one of them, don't split it up-- if This seems redundant, then you don't know my friends. they need this warning. it's really only for them)

item #2

Click wheel App
An app that allows you to play your old click wheel games on your touch -- bottom half of the screen would be a click wheel.

Thank you for bearing with me, please post your ideas.:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
My goal here is to create a petition to Apple

Well good luck with that !
incase you weren't aware apple doesn't really make accessories nor create apps for the app store.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ipod touch -- looking into running windows 7 on a mac... to much software i couldn't use.
well, yeah. so maybe bose? I use windows too. I would want windows 7 on a new mac, but I'm stuck with the crappy vista.

anyways, at least send a petition to some third-party designer or something.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.