Monthly Calender

Reaction score
It was suggested this maybe a better place to put this question. If anyone can give some guidence would greatly be appreciated.

I have been looking for software to make monthly wall Calendars. I am specifically looking for the wall Calendar that has the spiral at the top of the Calendar. I am not looking for the type that the whole year is on one page but allows you to have 12 different sheets with photographs for each month. I have now puchased two different programs claiming to have this type of Calendar format but neither was what I am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Byron

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.1GHz MacBook with 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6, iLife and iWork ‘09
iPhoto, which comes free on your Mac, is capable of doing this (and of doing it well). Just open it to your Library and click the Calendar button at the bottom to get started. Here is some more info on Apple's site, as well as a video tutorial.

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks nabl I did see that on iphoto but was under the assumption that you basically put together the calendar and sent it to apple and paid 19.95 and they mailed it back to you. I will look at the video tonight when I am at home with my mac to verify
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.1GHz MacBook with 4GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.6, iLife and iWork ‘09
That's exactly what you do. Is that a problem? It is a spiral calendar, in case you are wondering, and the quality is great.

Oh, and if you want to print the calendar yourself, you can do that too.

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks I will take a look at it tonight. Yes that is what I want to do (make it and print it out myself) as I have all the materials ie spiral hole puncher and spirals to make them myself.
Thanks again for you responses they have been a big help

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.