Non-iTunes Music downloads into iPhone

Reaction score
Is there a way on the iPhone to download a music file (either as email attachment or Safari link) onto phone and then place into iPod part of phone? I have access to music I want to add from different non-iTunes source and have no computer to connect phone to. Can it be sone within phone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
not from the iphone itself. You would need to download to a computer then import to itunes then to Iphone.

Hope this helps

Clay

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
You will need a computer running iTunes to be able to sync music to it, there is no way around it..

Regards

OP
M
Reaction score
Yep, figured there was no alternative. Didn't know if there was an app or jailbreak option that allowed access to moving files around from one place into iTunes.

Thanks for responses. If anyone knows a trick around this would love to hear it.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Just a little strange that you have an iPhone, but no computer to connect it up to. As far as I know, there is no trick, jailbreak or not to do what you're trying to do. iTunes is the only way..

Regards

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.