MAC inbuilt sound

Reaction score
Hi,

Whats the inbuilt sound like from the MAC 27in i5 Core. Just realised that none of the reviews of the MAC that I have read mention the sound. It does have inbuilt speakers doesnt it?

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi,

Whats the inbuilt sound like from the MAC 27in i5 Core. Just realised that none of the reviews of the MAC that I have read mention the sound. It does have inbuilt speakers doesnt it?

Thanks

If it is like my 24" model it has two built-in speakers under the the screen facing downward. They work good enough for me but I suppose if you want real loud you would have to go with amplified externals.

With the built-in speakers, I read about a neat trick somewhere to make the sound more "spacious". You place a glass ashtray (or something similar) under each speaker and it pushes the sound back up and out. I did it and it made a difference.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Quad Core i7 2.8 ghz 1TB HDD
I have the 27" iMac and it does have built in speakers. When I ordered my iMac, I was expecting to go to best buy to get some external speakers but I was impressed by the sound quality of the built in speakers so I decided to not get any external speakers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.