anti glare for imac

Reaction score
does anyone know if apple is possibly going to offer the 27" imac with an antiglare monitor.

for those with the imac does the glossy screen bother you to the point of some distraction

TIA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 MBP 15 Inch, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I don't have an iMac but I have a new 15 inch macbook pro with the glossy screen. It took me like a week to finally decide to just get the glossy after all the reading about "omg the glare is so bad" and all that.

I have to tell you that I'm very happy I went with the glossy! Had I gone with the matte screen I would have been very upset, I personally much prefer the glossy.

That being said...yes there is glare at times and you will see your reflection from time to time. But I truly rarely notice it. Only when it gets to the extreme and even then I just move a bit and thats it.

Reaction score
my 27" iMac's screen is an absloute joy and dosn't bother me one teeny weeny little bit...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Core 2 Duo, 4GB 1067 MHz RAM, iPhone 4S
The glare isn't a huge problem. At first I noticed it a little but now I hardly ever do, it wouldn't be a reason not to get one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.