photo booth error

Reaction score
I'm still pretty new to this but I'm having issues with Photo booth
any advice on how to proceed?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Quad Core i7 2.8 ghz 1TB HDD
It looks like you are running an older version of photo booth that may not be supported with snow leopard. You are running version 2.03 and the newest version is 3.01. Have you done a software update lately?

OP
S
Reaction score
i've done software update periodically like at least once a week - did it again today only thing i got was a bonjour update lol
i did it again and it said your software is up to date

OP
S
Reaction score
i'd love to find a link where i can upgrade my photobooth hittin software update isn't helping - it's funny how hard it is to find this program

OP
S
Reaction score
can someone please help me with this issue?
everything is updated with my software but i don't know how to update photobooth to make it work...

does anyone have the download link for the newest version of photobooth?

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
The newest version of Photo Booth should be on the Snow Leopard disc. I don't have the disc handy at the moment to tell you exactly where though. If it is not listed as a separate installer on the disc then a program like Pacifist CharlesSoft - software you always wished someone would write to install it from the disc

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.