15'' Macbook Pro cutsoff

Reaction score
So today I was on the internet and listening to music in my living room on my macbook Pro of 7 months and all of a sudden the screen went black and my notebook shut down. I thought, "meh, no biggie ill turn it back on" but it wouldnt turn on again.

When I try to turn it on again nothing happens and it only makes a click sound. My laptop has shown no signs of defects and was working perfectly for the last 7 months. All of a sudden it shut down and it appears to may be fried which makes no sense at all considering that its never been abused at all.

So I am just wondering if anyone has had a similar situation such as this and what happened to my 15" Macbook Pro.

Reaction score
It could be any number of things. It will be easier for you to just take it in or send it in for repair. If you bought your machine 7 months ago you are still under warranty.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Unless your battery ran down so low it "shut down".
Did you try plugging it in, waiting a few minutes and trying to start it up again?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.