screen rotation software

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I don't have any Nvidia Powered Macs to try that Option trick, but on the ATI based Macs it works with my Dell 17" TUBE Trinitron Flat. Drove me crazy at 90Degrees and 270 Degees as it's a pain to get the mouse back to change it back unless I turned my trackball at a 90 Degree angle!

OP
M

menace3054

the option thing doesnt work on the nvidia cards.. hopefully theyll release updated drivers soon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
menace3054 said:
the option thing doesnt work on the nvidia cards.. hopefully theyll release updated drivers soon
I hope so too

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook 17" 1.5GHz, 2GB, 160GB Momentus; iMac 24" 3.06GHz, 2GB; iPhone 2.5G 8GB; iPod 5G 60GB
Well, I'm writing this on my Powerbook with the screen rotated 90deg (ie portrait mode).

It works fine, everything seems to perform OK, and even the mouse action is rotated.

This means that if I can work out a way to fix the Powerbook upside down to the roof of my car, I could use it with a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse as a drop-down 17" widescreen dvd player.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
thermidor said:
Well, I'm writing this on my Powerbook with the screen rotated 90deg (ie portrait mode).

It works fine, everything seems to perform OK, and even the mouse action is rotated.

This means that if I can work out a way to fix the Powerbook upside down to the roof of my car, I could use it with a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse as a drop-down 17" widescreen dvd player.
hmmm mine cant rotate the internal display...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.