Arc Length Dock

Reaction score
One of my favorite features about Mac is the Dock application. I recently managed to change the background .png to a rainbow. And now I want to take it to the next level by modifying the dock to have arc length like a semi-circle.

I'm wondering would I have to do some programming to manage this or is there a simple way I could manage this? Like perhaps simply using a rainbow as the scurve-l.png file?

Reaction score
You will need major programming knowledge to do this. The Dock's shape isn't determined by the background image.

OP
I
Reaction score
Yeah I just found that out last night after trying it. So how exactly do you think I should go about this? I don't claim to know a great amount of programming other than my lackluster knowledge in AP Comp Sci from high school. Does anyone in specific know exactly which files I should modify or edit?

Reaction score
It's most likely going to be easiest to just start from scratch and start coding an entirely new Dock application that behaves the way you want it to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.