.Mac Worth it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IBM PCjr, 4.77 MHz Intel 8088, 640K RAM, 5.25" Floppy, Basic Cartridge, PC DOS 2.11
I was just wondering if anyone thought getting a .Mac Account was worth the $69 for a year? When I purchased my iMac I signed up for a 60 day trial account, but so far I really haven't seen the benefit that will make me shell out the $70 for the first and $100 each additional year.

Besides the e-mail and iDisk, are there really anything else on there worth it? Also, I only have 1 Mac so the sync'ing between Mac's isn't important to me.

Thanks,
Ray

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I'd suggest using the search button at the top of the forum. This topic has been discussed many times and you'll find valuable information that way.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IBM PCjr, 4.77 MHz Intel 8088, 640K RAM, 5.25" Floppy, Basic Cartridge, PC DOS 2.11
Sorry about that, I did a quick seach from the Search button prior to posting and it didn't come back with any results.

I just did and advanced search and it came back with a Ton, so lesson learned, use advanced ;)

Thanks,
Ray

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.