MacBook Keeps Locking up

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm sorry if this is somewhere else and or if it turns out to be a software problem . So i have a 2007 White MacBook and when i tryed to restart it it just ended up giving me a blue screen with the color wheel spinning and it stays there . so i toke out the hard drive and checked it with my macbook pro and it said the hard drive had failed so i got a new hard drive and installed mac osx on it and got it back in my white mac book and it was ok for a couple of hours and then it just froze up and when it restarted it want get pasted the grey sceen with the apple and none of the boot keys ( C T or Shift and even the Options key) work and i can see anything else that would be the prob other then the logic board please help cause if it can be fixed without spending a lot of money it would be nice

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Have a look here and if those steps dont provide any hope it might be Genius Bar or cert repairer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.