Is now a good time to buy a Touch?

Reaction score
I'm going away in a few weeks and need to invest in something that'll hold me over on the plane, but I have a feeling that as soon as I hand over the £300 for a Touch a week later something new will be announced.. ;P

Has anyone any rumours or advice for me? Or should I just go and buy one and shut up.. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Well if your going to need it then buy it now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
The Touch I do not see much more room for improvement besides maybe a faster processor, but still, that wouldn't be worth waiting. I bought the 1st gen touch a couple weeks before the 2nd gen was released. My touch is still going, with minor screen problems, which only happens when I play games (which is rarely).

Going with Eric here, buy yourself the new Touch, you won't regret it. I wouldn't worry about waiting.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.