Championship Manager 2010 D2D activation issue

Reaction score
Recently bought Championship Manager 2010 for mac on Direct2Drive.co.uk, issue now is that i can't activate my product, i have got in contact with them but automated responses just keep heading my way and its taking a long time to get anything from them. My query is whether the issue is with me?

i try and activate and i get this error:

Error

Unknown response from registration server.

Try again later, or contact support if this error persists.

, now is this a problem with me and my internet etc or is it an issue with them? as i cant find this problem in their troubleshooter etc, and google seems to give me nothing on the matter. Im on a wireless internet connection to Sky Broadband.

thank you hope for a response

Ely

Reaction score
Registration Error

Hi everyone,
the same error registering X3: Terran Conflict 2.0 for mac.
I try to activate it and i get this error:

Error
Unknown response from registration server.
Try again later, or contact support if this error persists.

Any suggestion?

Thank u

OP
W
Reaction score
thank god it aint just me lol if u find out the answer or the way to get past this elsewere then please let us know, and vise versa.

cheers

OP
W
Reaction score
Some light on the matter, Virtual Programming have told me that it is a server issue and will be resolved asap.

Ely

Reaction score
Hi woowoo30,
I've just tried again the registration and got the "Registration succeeded" message.
Maybe the registration server was down.

Retry and good luck. :)

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.