Messenger for Mac problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13"
Right, so I have this problem with Messenger for Mac: it keeps resetting my details all the time, every time I log out, it forgets my display name/picture/settings, and reverts to the default ones. It does remember my log-in details, and signs me in without a problem. This only started happening recently, and the same happens on any Messenger for Mac on any computer, even though Windows Live Messenger works without forgetting my details.

Have tried to uninstalling and completely removing all Messenger for Mac details with AppCleaner, but this didn't work. I thought this was just happening on my computer, but happens with every Mac.

I know Adium is a good client for messaging, I just don't like it as much, so I would very much appreciate if I wasn't given any information about Adium (or anything else) as I currently use Adium.

So, anything I could do about this?

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13"
Any ideas? This does not seem to be correcting itself.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.