Name Logo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro 2009 2.8 GHz intel core 2 duo 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Hey guys,
i am not a graphic designer...and i know many people on this forum are

I was planning on having t shirts made for my sons birthday party (not enough money to hire somebody in this economy! :() but i need a logo just his name in some cool letters or something with a design in the background.

His name is Adam Coleman

also please no birday themes on the tee shirt design because then its kind of a one time wear.

any help is greatly appreciated :)
thanks!
acoleman1324

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM
I'll give it a go today since I've got the day off college because of snow!

Edit: This is what I've come up with! Don't know of his age or anything so I just designed something I would wear :D

adamcoleman1.jpg

I have a much larger size if you decide to use this to make sure that it doesn't pixelate when printed!

If you don't think he'll like it then if you tell me his age and some of his hobbies or interests I can tailor make something more suited :)

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I think it would be helpful if we knew a little more about your son. IE Hobbies and age so people have more things to work off of.

OP
acoleman1324
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I think it would be helpful if we knew a little more about your son. IE Hobbies and age so people have more things to work off of.

well he loves to play drums, and anything music related in general

OP
acoleman1324
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'll give it a go today since I've got the day off college because of snow!

Edit: This is what I've come up with! Don't know of his age or anything so I just designed something I would wear :D

adamcoleman1.jpg

I have a much larger size if you decide to use this to make sure that it doesn't pixelate when printed!

If you don't think he'll like it then if you tell me his age and some of his hobbies or interests I can tailor make something more suited :)

I love it! im not sure he'll like it tho...hes not the anime type....i really appreciate it tho.. maybe something music related?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM
I love it! im not sure he'll like it tho...hes not the anime type....i really appreciate it tho.. maybe something music related?

haha yeah thought it was a long shot! I'll give it another go! Any particular Genre?

OP
acoleman1324
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
music, drums, piano something in that area....hes a young musician ....and hes 9

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.