Best Monitor for MBP?

Reaction score
I'm a graphic designer and I'm currently setting up my home studio.
I've being looking into buying a monitor for a very long time now. I cant seem to find the right one. :Grimmace: But my bday is this weekend, and I'm hoping to finally buy it.
I do not like the Apple LED Cinema Display, the glossy screen is kind of a pain in the butt when working in a well lit room. And the Apple HD Cinema it is definitely WAY too expensive.

I have a Macbook Pro (Current Unibody 2.8Ghz) I need help finding the right monitor. I have been using a Sony Bravia HD TV, so of course I'm tired of the blurry fonts and weird waves on the screen.
I'm looking for something 24in +

Thank You in advance for any help!!!!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
OP
T
Reaction score

Thanks so much man. That really helped. In case you are wondering, I decided to go with a Dell U2410, it is the newer version of the Dell that is Number 10 on that list. It has some pretty nice reviews and it rotates 90 degrees into a vertical layout, which is really nice when working on a flyer or vertical poster.
Thank you!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.