Logic Tutorials!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM
Hi there!

Well I've had Logic installed for a long time but have never really used it! I've always used Reason 4 which I don't really know that well!

I was just wondering if someone could show me some good tutorials for getting started producing souly with Logic! I'd like to produce Drum & Bass and some Dubstep (so wobble preferably :p) !

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
For the pay tutorial sites there are:
macProVideo.com - Logic Pro 9 - Pricey but extremely good and digs deep into music production. I bought 6 of thier Logic 8 tutorials a year ago and now I have Logic 9. There is also the iNED player to play the tutorials on your iPhone... but the video files are huge!
vtc.com - Apple Logic Pro 9 Tutorials - Good tutorials for a great price.
Music Tech Magazine - Logic Tutorials - for a Fiver you can get Music Tech's guide on it. I used to be a dedicated Computer Music mag reader when I was back home in England but Music Tech is getting better with thier articles and tutorials. Plus you always get a free Cd of samples, plug-ins and tutorial vids.

Tutorial Books:
Apple Pro Training Series: Logic Pro 9 and Logic Express 9 - I haven't used this Logic 9 tutorial but have used both of the Logic 8 Training and Advance books. Both come with videos and samples to show step by step how to create a song quickly. Actually, I'm really thinking of purchasing these 2 Logic 9 Books. The Author David Nahmani is a certified Logic trainer and he is always very helpful on the logicprohelp.com website.

And there is always YouTube for free tutorials.

OP
G3XOI
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0Ghz, 160GB, 4GB RAM
For the pay tutorial sites there are:
macProVideo.com - Logic Pro 9 - Pricey but extremely good and digs deep into music production. I bought 6 of thier Logic 8 tutorials a year ago and now I have Logic 9. There is also the iNED player to play the tutorials on your iPhone... but the video files are huge!
vtc.com - Apple Logic Pro 9 Tutorials - Good tutorials for a great price.
Music Tech Magazine - Logic Tutorials - for a Fiver you can get Music Tech's guide on it. I used to be a dedicated Computer Music mag reader when I was back home in England but Music Tech is getting better with thier articles and tutorials. Plus you always get a free Cd of samples, plug-ins and tutorial vids.

Tutorial Books:
Apple Pro Training Series: Logic Pro 9 and Logic Express 9 - I haven't used this Logic 9 tutorial but have used both of the Logic 8 Training and Advance books. Both come with videos and samples to show step by step how to create a song quickly. Actually, I'm really thinking of purchasing these 2 Logic 9 Books. The Author David Nahmani is a certified Logic trainer and he is always very helpful on the logicprohelp.com website.

And there is always YouTube for free tutorials.

Cheers mate! I've read a few of the Music Tech Mags because my mates buy them and they're a good read! Might have to get myself a subscription!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.