internet browsers freezing HELP!

Reaction score
i'm having a problem with my browsers freezing whenever anything flash related is on the site. I get the rainbow wheel the whole computer seems to get unresponsive and take forever to force quit. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling flash, but no luck. I can watch video on youtube and hulu, but when i try to switch to full screen, the screen turns white and the ball comes back. another thing that ruins my browsers: facebook games. also, i noticed that the date and time will sometimes be missing a number and then magically reappear. anyone know any fixes for this?
please help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
We need more information about your Mac, the RAM, the OS you're using, which version of Flash, which browser(s), and so on. Then we can help you further.

Reaction score
I'm getting the same problem, but only recently as well. :( Could it have to do with recent software updates? 4gig ram, 2.53ghz intel macbook pro 15"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.