iTunes 4.8

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I was just about to post this, but oh well, here it is.

iTunes 4.8 was quietly rolled out today with some pretty nifty features. The new update brings the ability to transfer contacts and calendars from mac to your iPod in conjunction with iCal, play, organize and catalog your videos with iTunes. iTunes even has the ability to play videos at full screen or view it in a new resizable window.

Let's also not forget to mention that the iTunes Music Store brought support to some countries, Australia, Switzerland, Sweden, Norwary, and Denmark.

Here are a couple more features!

Download iTunes 4.8!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
That is a good question, maybe they a new guy working in the software distribution group. Who forgot to play in the software update section.

OP
E

EvoMac

iWhat said:
Let's also not forget to mention that the iTunes Music Store brought support to some countries, Australia, Switzerland, Sweden, Norwary, and Denmark.

I'm still waiting to access the Japan site. Last time I read anything on it, was supposed to be EOM in March. I'm a big JP music fan and being able to tap into legal music downloads from iTunes will be great.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
itloser said:
I'm still waiting to access the Japan site. Last time I read anything on it, was supposed to be EOM in March. I'm a big JP music fan and being able to tap into legal music downloads from iTunes will be great.

I'm not sure, if Apple will let you buy songs from the Japanese store. I so want to buy some songs from the German store very badly. :eek:neye: But I have read about people who have found a workaround. But that would be "illegal". :cool:

OP
E

EvoMac

Stuff like that cracks me up. They want you to purchase music legally (for obvious reasons) but when you try to, thats illegal lol. For japanese music you pretty much have three choices pay $40 for a cd imported from Japan, but a "legal" knockoff from China - which usually is not that great, or well the other way.

I wonder why buying from other countries is not allowed. The money still goes to apple who in turn pays the record distribution company.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.