as above?

if so what will i require?

thanks

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Processor 2.1ghz intel core 2 Duo
not sure what a VGA connector is but i will check.
does it need a VGA connector to be able to connect

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83 GHz
Yeah you can connect your macbook to your tv!

But yeah, if your tv has a VGA port you'll need a vga cable and a mini DVI to VGA adaptor so it will connect to your macbook. The mini DVi part on the adaptor goes into your macbook (at the mini dvi port on the side) and then you can connect the VGA part of the adaptor to a VGA cable and then the VGA cable into your VGA port into your tv!

or, there are other ways to connect it. You can use an HDMI connection too. Your plasma tv will probably have that port too. And i think it's better quality than a VGA connection. To do that you need a mini DVI to HDMI adapter and an HDMI cable. Then just put the mini dvi part into your macbook connect the other part the the HDMI cable and then the HDMI cable into your tv. Ha, make sense!?

Anyway, just google how to connect your laptop to your tv and you'll find tons of how to videos that will show you exactly what to do!

you can buy those adaptors i mentioned on the apple website for around 20 dollars. I use the VGA connection way and it works great.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.