Mac won't charge

Reaction score
my macbook won't charge, the battery power and percentage stays the same. first time it happened i figured it was just the charger. so i got a new charger, actually i'm on my 3rd one and it has now happened again. so now i'm starting to figure theres something wrong with my mac. any suggestions?

Reaction score
I believe that its a problem with your battery. Try clicking on the apple menu, than about this Mac.

Click on more info.

Click on power on the menu in the left hand side.

Than look for condition under the health information label. If its normal or good than its not a battery problem. If it says Check Battery than the battery is either defective or is unable to hold anymore charge. In both cases you'll need to get your battery changed.

OP
A
Reaction score
I believe that its a problem with your battery. Try clicking on the apple menu, than about this Mac.

Click on more info.

Click on power on the menu in the left hand side.

Than look for condition under the health information label. If its normal or good than its not a battery problem. If it says Check Battery than the battery is either defective or is unable to hold anymore charge. In both cases you'll need to get your battery changed.

Condition is good, and i think last time i brought it to an apple store they tested the battery so... what else could it be

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.