My first Mac

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am a 19 year old uni student that wants to finally after 11 years try a mac, however I would like to know if I could still play my fave game on it World of Warcraft, I am interested in the macbook pro 13", the specs are pretty low, but I cant afford to go any higher than that really, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how WoW works on their Macbook pro 13". Thanks for reading, I look forward to the responses.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Yes you can.

Go Bleach! ^-^", Urahara is also my favorite character.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac Quad Core i7 2.8 ghz 1TB HDD
World of Warcraft will run perfectly fine on your macbook pro.

OP
U
Reaction score
awsome thanks for the replies, my student money goes in on the 5th of january, cant wait to get it, just one more little question, ive used windows for the past 11 years since my first ever computer, as macintosh is a completley different os, will it lag with the low specs, ive heard it wont due to unix, just wanted to know if anyone has experienced lag on the 13" pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No, there shouldn't be lagging and I wouldn't call them low specs. I think that unix uses its resources (ram, processor speed) much better than linux. As long as you aren't doing heavy editing or something like that, you shouldn't have any speed issues.

OP
U
Reaction score
hey, sorry for the late reply, thanks for the helpful information, I just have to be annoying one more time lol. My student money gets put into my bank tomorrow, I wanted to get the macbook pro 13". This will be my first mac, but looking at certain sites I can see that there maybe an update on the macbook pros, I was wondering if someone could predict for me, will the next 13" macbook pro be something to wait for when compared to the current basic one? Should I go get a macbook pro tomorrow, or wait till the end of January for updated one. Im running in circles lol. Any opinions would be great. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If you need the macbook pro right now, buy it. If you can afford to wait, that is probably a good idea as it is very probable there will be a refreshemt of the macbook pro.

Reaction score
well either waiting, or buying now, you will love the apple line, i love them, and i think the rest of the world will too!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook pro
i got a mb pro 13 inch for christmas and am so happy with it it does everything so quickly and i even run sims 3 at max everything its the quickest laptop i own and ive still got my 6 month old dell adamo which is a much higher spec laptop and the mb still exceeds it easily

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.