Check and Ledger Template?

Reaction score
With the new year, I'm hoping to find a good and simple template for writing checks and keeping my ledger up-to-date. I tried an Open Office template but ran into problems with macros (probably because I don't have my MAC set up right). I'm still learning how to use my MAC and my security is too tight. Anyway, does anyone have any software or template recommendations. Thanks.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Are you using financial software? Quicken? iBank? Most good financial programs offer a way to write checks on pre-prepared paper. 6 checks to a sheet with MICR print or 4 to a sheet for business checks.

Word processing templates or Office templates generally do not work right for writing checks. Doing a ledger is easier, but again, financial software may be your best choice.

And by the way, your machine is a Mac not a MAC.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.