HTML Editor

L

Lucky8

When I was on my PC, while looking at a website I can just right click and view source. An HTML page comes out so I can edit the text and save it as a page.
But when I control click on my Mac and view source, how come I can not edit the HTML page?
Please HELP.... :confused:

OP
J

Jefe3223

...um...not too sure...other than you can't. could copy the whole thing into a nother document (word, textedit, etc) and then save it...I guess it's a downfall....It's like when certain word clippings can't be edited unless in another program...like that.

Reaction score
If you're using Firefox, there may be an extension around that would allow you to do this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
It's because when you are using Internet Explorer on windows it uses textpad or whatever it's called to show the source code. I don't think firefox does that on the PC. Like it is mentioned above, just select all, copy it, paste it into textpad and away you go.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.