Charger problem

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I've been having a problem since a while ago and now, since I am abroad and in need of my computer, I am posting it here. I tried a search on the problem but in vain. Sorry if it is double posting.

My charger and my Macbook(bought earlier 2008, Intel based) usually work fine with each other. However when I move to a location, the charger just stops working. When it was still under warranty, I went to get it "fixed" but nothing really changed and I can't guarantee that the same fault happens each time, though now it is. Something was apparently changed on my Macbook.

One day when I had this problem, I tried to use my charger on another laptop and another charger on my laptop. Both worked fine and then magically started working fine together again. So weird...

I am guessing it has something to do with residual curent or something like that.

Any help????

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.