Lombard Almost Done.

M

max

I finally got all the parts to fix my Lombrd. But before I fire her up for the first time and fry somthing. What are the main things I need to check. The green light comes on the back of the unit when I plug in my YOYO. But no fan like in my wallstreet. And I put in a 400 CPU and light doesn't shorten like on wallstreet? This is normal?

Anything else I should check to make sure everythnig is assembled right? Or any warning sings?

Or green light means OK and should just turn it on and see.

I just don't want to fry the expensive CPU and other upgrades, ETC. If there was some way to test without frying anything it would be super.

Thanks,
max

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
I am not aware of anything you can test other then pushing the powerbutton. so i would suggest taking out the battery and pushing the power button. If anything goes wrong pull the plug out of it. Post back with results !

OP
M

max

Thanks for the reply.

But before I do why is there no fan noise when I plug her in. And why doesn't the light shorten like on my Wallstreet.

Is Lobard different? Or the fan is not important just to test and I won't fry anything just testing her for 5 minutes if the fan doesn't come on?

Thanks,
max

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
I have no idea during the time of Lombards and Wallstreets i was in the evil world of microsoft

OP
M

max

But does anybody ele know? I don't want to fry the expensive upgrades. Is the fan a major issue? Or will I be ok for five minutes?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.