• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Design student needs feedback from you

E

extraess

Hi everyone,Im a interior design student currently designing a retail space for apple products.(not in real life).Brand experience.I hope to get some feedback and opinions from you.

In most apple retail stores,everywhere is the same.Some have complains about the stores being so ugly..they sux..

What would you like to see in a re designed apple store?
Instead of just going in the store..just clicking the computers..
If you were given a chance to change to current stores,how would you change it?

1)what would you like to do in the retail that is going to make you fall in love with mac coms,so fascinated that i can even change an IBM com person to use apple and join the apple cult?

2)Would you prefer to see a new image of colors,retaining some areas of white walls that are movable for a fresh new image or the usual white white and white?

3) how about when you enter the retail,instead of seeing the usual shelves containing the software,you will have to do something to get the products?Maybe hanging in mid air..or hidden in the walls,floors..

4)lastly,For those using Apple coms,what is so great about Apple coms that make you become so loyal to it,that you will not use other com brands?

That's all.
thanks a lot for the feedback.
It's going to be great help in my project!

OP
F

Fomer

extraess said:
Hi everyone,Im a interior design student currently designing a retail space for apple products.(not in real life).Brand experience.I hope to get some feedback and opinions from you.

In most apple retail stores,everywhere is the same.Some have complains about the stores being so ugly..they sux..

What would you like to see in a re designed apple store?
Instead of just going in the store..just clicking the computers..
If you were given a chance to change to current stores,how would you change it?

1)what would you like to do in the retail that is going to make you fall in love with mac coms,so fascinated that i can even change an IBM com person to use apple and join the apple cult?

2)Would you prefer to see a new image of colors,retaining some areas of white walls that are movable for a fresh new image or the usual white white and white?

3) how about when you enter the retail,instead of seeing the usual shelves containing the software,you will have to do something to get the products?Maybe hanging in mid air..or hidden in the walls,floors..

4)lastly,For those using Apple coms,what is so great about Apple coms that make you become so loyal to it,that you will not use other com brands?

That's all.
thanks a lot for the feedback.
It's going to be great help in my project![/QUOTE

Woah! There cowboy no need to triple post this, I am sure your questions can be answered with on topic. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
He posted more than "triple"

:rolleyes:

sKaD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
Yes, you posted this topic 7 times. Please do not cross post. If somebody is interested in your topic, they will find it and reply.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.