No verticle scroll bar on itunes?

Reaction score
Hello,

Recently I had a new 500 gb hard drive installed in my imac G5. I am running os x 10.3.9. When I got my computer back, my 60 gb of music was transferred to my new hard drive, but itunes had reverted back to some earlier version. I installed itunes 7.7.1 and my music showed up the same as before the new hd, but I could not scroll vertically to see my music, either in the main library on on the sidebar where my playlists are. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many older versions of itunes now, and none of them have a vertical scroll bar. There is also a window promoting the genius app on the bottom of itunes that I can't get rid of. I can only move downward through my music by pushing the down arrow key. I have even removed all of my music from the hard drive (backed up on dvd) but still cannot find a version of itunes that works.

Sorry for the long post, but does anyone have any idea of what the problem is?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.