price drop

H

helljustfrzovr

ne1 happen to see a price drop on these suckers in the near future. i just hate buying something just to see it cheaper next week

OP
S

sursuciofla

helljustfrzovr said:
ne1 happen to see a price drop on these suckers in the near future. i just hate buying something just to see it cheaper next week

If it is cheaper within 30 days I know Apple will refund the difference. Ibook price dropped a whole "$23 dollars" and they refunded me. I know it's just $23 dollars but with gas prices and my student budget that's like a million bucks. Anyways I wouldn't worry too much if I were you, seems like they have updated all of their products lately. The only one left is the ibook I believe and that would probably only be processor speed, maybe .15 or something, and more vram, probably 64mb. Since you are looking at POWERBOOKS, they just had their major upgrades in late March, early April so buy with no worries. BUY BUY BUY!

OP
N

numacuser

So is it a bad idea for me to purchase my iBook in about a weeks time then!!

Sam

OP
S

sursuciofla

numacuser said:
So is it a bad idea for me to purchase my iBook in about a weeks time then!!

Sam

I would hope they would just to expand Tiger capabilities but don't count on it too soon. It all depends on how much you are looking to spend on what I would advise. Personally I am happy with my ibook and I am a graphics student but 15" powerbook would be nice for me just because it has more vram and the screen suits me better than 12". 12" powerbook isn't worth it to me versus the 14" ibook just because of my personal preferences. Unless you are doing some heavy video-editing I wouldn't worry about not making the purchase.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.