startup my application when i start pc

Reaction score
hi everyone,

i develop an application that i want to launch at startup ie, every time when i start my system my application has to launch ,can any one help me plz.

Is there any script to keep at PackageMarker.

Regards,
kiran.

OP
K
Reaction score
hi everyone,

i develop an application that i want to launch at startup ie, every time when i start my system my application has to launch ,can any one help me plz.

Is there any script to keep at PackageMarker.

Regards,
kiran.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Drag it into System Preferences > Accounts > Log In and select. it will start when you boot your Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
If you want to startup the app before user login, then launchd is what you want to look into. Here are some other leads for that tool; 'launchd in Depth', 'All About launchd Items (and How To Make One Yourself)', and maybe 'Launchd Editor'.

If you want an app to startup upon a user login the look at 'Mac OS X: Setting up Login, Startup items', 'How to remove/add start up application in Mac OS X', and 'Manage Startup Items in OS X'.

I have not idea what you are referring to in you last line; "Is there any script to keep at PackageMarker.".

OP
K
Reaction score
thanks for your reply harryb244

but i dont want to do all this settings . I want programatcally,when i install my application it automatically launch at startup when i start my pc .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.