Folder Loading Problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Mid 2012
Hi guys. There is a strange problem here. It has just began today. When I click to open the folder, it takes nearly 5 or 6 seconds to load. After I wait 5 or 6 seconds, I can see its content. And at the same time, I click to open another folder in it, again another 5 seconds. It happens everytime when I try to open a folder. This happens everytime and for every folder. I just repaired disk permission,but problem is still same. I only installed FileCutter plugin recently. Please help me.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I would first remove FileCutter and see if the problem goes away. FileCutter adds a contextual menu for various functions and the clipboard. If the problem persists, reinstall FileCutter.

Download and run the free OnyX utility. If things are still slow, post back and we'll go from there.

Regards.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Mid 2012
@chscag First af all, I want to thank you. I uninstalled filecutter but the problem is still same. I cleared cache and I make onyx do all task under automation and reboot my baby. However, this did not solve my problem. I do not know what happened my baby. I feel myself very bad. What can I do for the next step?

P.S: sorry for my bad english

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Mid 2012
It is so irritating to wait 5 seconds. My problem is still valid. I wait your recommendations.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.