Mobile YouTube on Blackberry not working on WiFi?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
'Kay, soo I have the BB Bold 9000 (sweet phone BTW), but whenever I try to play a video from m.youtube.com, it loads for a second or 2 then I get an error "an error occured while attempting to play media" or something to that affect.

Now here's the thing, and I think I've found the cause of the problem, but I can view the videos while I'm connected using 3G, so I know that the phone works, but when on WiFi, it doesn't.

I've tried messing with settings and different troubleshooting options other members from other forums have posted without any luck.

Has any one, or is any one currently experience this issue?

I think it might be a setting with the router, from process of elimination. Unfortionatly I do not have access to the router at my gf's parents place.

The last time I recall, if I remember correctly, it DID work on WiFi when I was at home.

Any ideas?

On a side note, I've noticed the phone itself has become laggy in system performance, when accesseing menus, or closing apps, even scrolling the cursor can be sluggish at times.

How can I do a master reset? Like restore it to the way it was when I took it out of the box? I can't find anything in the manual about that.

Thanks!

PS. I'm a BB n00b, it's my first ever. But I've becoming fairly proficient in navigating through the menus.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.