Reaction score
how can i access my settings?
im trying to get it so I can make my Imac work with stickam.com

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Try this LINK. (Note: Might be just for Windows but give it a try anyway.)

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
Flash Player is an internet browser plugin, there are no settings as such to be accessed or adjusted.

What model of iMac, what OS, what browser, and what version of Flash Player are you currently using?
[I've just tried Stickam, and it's working fine with a G4 eMac, OS 10.4.11, Camino browser and FP 10 from here Adobe - Web Players [just updated it today.]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Core 2 Duo 2.13GHz / 4 GB RAM / 320 GB HDD
Pretty sure I know what you're talking about. When you're on Stickam, hold control and click anywhere in the flash window. Click on settings, then on the little webcam icon on the bottom right. There's going to be a drop down menu, select USB Video Class Video. That should do it.

Reaction score
I am trying to view MACWORLD Magazine online. I am told to install Adobe Flash player, which I do and get a installation completed successfully message. When I return to view the magazine, it gives the same message to reinstall the flash player. Any suggestions. I am a new Mac user, so have no idea where to go to see if it actually is installed correctly.

C

chas_m

Try this LINK. (Note: Might be just for Windows but give it a try anyway.)

Regards.

Just for the record, chscag's link above does, in fact, work.

You CAN adjust the settings for the flash plug-in via this method.

Reaction score
I am trying to view MACWORLD Magazine online. I am told to install Adobe Flash player, which I do and get a installation completed successfully message. When I return to view the magazine, it gives the same message to reinstall the flash player. Any suggestions. I am a new Mac user, so have no idea where to go to see if it actually is installed correctly.

i am having exactly the same issues!!! Did you get this solved!?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.