Problem with Save and Other Option Panes.

J

JamesS

My Powerbook G4 has had a recurring problem for a few months now, that I just don't know how to fix. I've never been great with fixing problems on computers, so I don't know where to start.

The problem is this: Whenever a status window comes up on some of the applications that involves me to choose something (Yes, no, cancel), the program will suddenly quit unless I'm able to choose a request right away (like by hitting Return on the keyboard.) I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well enough.

Take this for example:
If I am working on a project in Garage band and I close the program, when the little window pops up prompting me to save, don't save, or cancel, the program immediatly quits and a new window pops up saying that the application Garage band has unexpectantly quit.

I have no idea how to fix this problem, so if anyone thinks they have an idea of what I could do, I'd greatly appreciate some help.

Thank you.

OP
J

JamesS

Sorry about the mistake, I was in a rush and didn't have a chance to check on any guidelines first. Again, I apologize and it will not happen anymore.

I would still appreciate it if anyone had any insight about what I could do to fix this problem?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.