extreme macbook modification

Reaction score
So bassically I'm a worthless **** who ruined Christmas. One of my fathers favorite dogs ****** all over my Macbook pro while it was charging. Its logic board is ruined. But it had a DVD from the store that needed to be returned. After being berated for 20 mins on how much of a worthless **** i am and how everything i touch turns to ****. I told him i couldn't get the battery to charge for even a second, even after telling him and eventually connecting the charger to the machine even though it would cause more damage.

So then he cut my macbook pro in half with an angle grinder and damaged the DVD. This is my fault.

Any one else grow up with a violent alcoholic father.

Oh its Christmas day on this side of the world.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Mate 1st things 1st ...... Stop putting yourself down like that. You are a better person than your father and he knows this, hence the way he acts... He is threatened.

Yes grew up in violent alcho and the day i returned fire he looked at me and said **** your getting a bit big to hit anymore. From that day on i had the upper hand because there was no way that bloke could hurt me anymore.

You didnt ruin Christmas ... Accidents happen and that is all apart of life and growing up in a big city.
They are not nice people (sorry i put everyone like that in the category THEY) and no-one deserves to be treated like that. You need to put it behind you and hold your head high knowing you are so much more a better person than he is.

So sorry to hear about the MBP though. I bet you are more devastated about that. And you cant stop them peoples like that when they get stuff in there mind.

I went through 16years of abuse and i came out the other side better and im someone that someone wants to love...

Dont dwell on it. Smile laugh and be merry.. I know it sounds hard to do but trust me you will feel better after you do..

Good luck mate and sorry to hear about the MBP :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.