ilife reinstall

O

october

Looking at my install disk for my new powerbook before I did my upgrade to Tiger, I couldn't seem to find the install for ilife 05.

With that, if I did a clean install would ilife be gone? or am I just not seeing it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
october said:
Looking at my install disk for my new powerbook before I did my upgrade to Tiger, I couldn't seem to find the install for ilife 05.

With that, if I did a clean install would ilife be gone? or am I just not seeing it?

iLife will be on one of the disks that came with your PowerBook. There should be a disk marked "Additional Software", and that should contain all of the applications that were included with your machine but that don't come packaged with OS X itself. You definitely won't lose iLife by upgrading to Tiger, assuming that you re-install the application after the upgrade.

Reaction score
If you do a clean install, iLife will disappear. I would just recommend an archive and install. For most users, it suffices.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.