Internal Hard Drive

Reaction score
Hey, I'm thinking about switching from Windows and getting a pre-owned MacBook.

I was just wondering how much memory (is that the term?) my hard drive should have?

I'm pretty much going to use it for school work, music, and surfing the web. I'm not a big gamer, but I do have some games.

Thanks for your advice!

K

OP
K
Reaction score
Also, this link here:

http://www.gainsaver.com/Catalog/Detail.aspx?&CCode=1015^Apple&MfrCode=Apple+Computer&PriceCode=$0+-+$1000&Sort=1&CCode=2210^Macbook&PageIndex=0&PageMax=40&cICode=68510

is what I'm thinking about getting. I'm getting kind of overwhelmed by the whole buying process, so thanks :)

K

Reaction score
Do you mean RAM as opposed to hard drive size? How much memory your HD should have depends on how much storage space you think you'll need (you can always buy an external or upgrade your internal hard drive later). School work takes nothing even if your a massive geek ;-) the web takes nothing - music depends on how much, and the format.

OP
K
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Thanks!

Also, randomly, that link is from Gain$aver... I've heard that they're fraudulent. Is that true?? Like they rip people off?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.